29 décembre 2008
28 décembre 2008
26 décembre 2008
23 décembre 2008
Et voici ce qu'expliquait YouTube sur son Blog.
Every day we work with the music community to license your favorite music for you to use on YouTube. But music licensing is very complicated,(...) Sometimes, if we can’t reach acceptable business terms, we must part ways with successful partners. For example, you may notice videos that contain music owned by Warner Music Group being blocked from the site.
YouTube explique que ce n'est pas toujours facile de négocier avec les labels musicaux, par exemple Warner ....
Malgré cela la chaine vidéo de Warner est toujours en ligne sur YouTube ... affaire à suivre !!!!
Stay Tuned on Skeuds !!!
18 décembre 2008
Nous avons lancé hier sur Skeuds, le Blog, un débat sur les musiques urbaines actuelles.
Le R&B et le Rap actuels sont-ils plus mauvais que dans les années 90.
Pourquoi y a t-il encore des sourds scotchés en 1982 ? Pour eux, il n'y a que le Funk et rien d'autre. Pourquoi ?
Et sont-ils si sourds que cela ou est-ce le son actuel qui est mauvais ?
Nous essayerons modestement de répondre à ces nombreuses questions ... alors Stay Tuned on Skeuds et donnez vous votre avis et opinion sur le sujet !!!!
13 décembre 2008
VIBE’S HOTTEST NEW ARTISTS? Les meilleurs nouveaux artistes ...
The Golden Girl: Santogold
• The Showman: Ryan Leslie
• The Songstress: Jazmine Sullivan
• The Bombshell: Keri Hilson
• The Mailman: Flo Rida
VIBE’S HOTTEST SONGS OF 2008? la meilleure chanson ...
1. “Lollipop” - Lil Wayne feat. Static/Major
2. “A Milli” - Lil Wayne
3. “Put On” - Young Jeezy feat. Kanye West
4. “American Boy” - Estelle feat. Kanye West
5. “Can’t Believe It” - T-Pain feat. Lil Wayne
6. “Sexual Eruption” - Snoop Dogg
7. “Closer” - Ne-Yo
8. “Need U Bad” - Jazmine Sullivan
9. “Low” - Flo Rida feat. T-Pain
10. “Creator” - Santogold
VIBE’S FASHION BUZZ: DOPE OR NOPE? le Buzz le plus efficace et le pire
Zoë Kravitz (daughter of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet), Pharrell Williams et Andre 3000 sont Certified Dope. Ashanti and Kelly Rowland ont eu leur Dopeness Denied.
VIBE’S SEXIEST MILFS ... les plus belles mamans
Actress Jessica Alba, maman d'un enfant de 6 mois Honor Marie avec son mari Cash Warren; Mashonda Dean, maman d'un enfant de 2 ans Kasseem Jr. avec le producteur Swizz Beatz; Alani “LaLa” Vasquez, maman d'un enfant de 21 mois Kiyan avec la superstar de la NBA Carmelo Anthony et Solange Knowles, maman d'un enfant de 4 ans Daniel Julez avec TK.
VIBE-RATED BEST BOOTY? Le + beau cul ....
Kim Kardashian, Serena Williams, Alicia Keys et Meagan Good nous ont montré leur plus beau "visage" en 2008.
On vous avait prévenu, c'est du lourd !!!
08 décembre 2008
Toni Braxton dans une pub pour la lutte contre l'autisme
04 décembre 2008
Et d'ajouter: When the rumor surfaced that Jay-Z had a new love life and was cheating on Beyonce…that was just to get attention…I feel awful but, yes, I leaked some of those stories. Looking back, I am ashamed of that; there was zero integrity in that maneuver. But this is entertainment and I wanted to obtain publicity - so I came up with some crazy stories and it worked. Rihanna is one of the biggest stars in the world now, and look at how she stormed into the business! Not to take anything from her - she is a great artist - but every artist needs a launching pad and there is nothing better than a good scandal to get the public’s attention.
PROCHAINEMENT SUR VOS ECRANS ...
03 décembre 2008
Alicia Keys sur CNN avec Larry King
02 décembre 2008
PROCHAINEMENT SUR VOS ECRANS ...
PROCHAINEMENT SUR VOS ECRANS ...
30 novembre 2008
26 novembre 2008
2. Jaheim, Ghetto Classics, 446,000. This was the R&B artist's third album, but his first to reach #1. It charted in February 2006. A key reason Ghetto Classics is on this list: No songs from the album made the Hot 100, whereas two songs from each of Jaheim's previous albums made the top 30.
3. Johnny Cash, American V: A Hundred Highways, 491,000. This charted in July 2006, nearly three years after Cash's death. It was the country legend's first studio album to reach #1. His only other #1 album on The Billboard 200 was the live Johnny Cash At San Quentin in 1969. So this wasn't really a dud. This is the only album on this list that had first-week sales of fewer than 100,000 copies. (It bowed with lukewarm sales of 88,000.)
4. Juvenile, Reality Check, 505,000. This was the rapper's eighth album, but his first to reach #1. It charted in March 2006. The key single from the album, "Rodeo," peaked at #41, a drop-off from such previous Juvenile releases as "Slow Motion" (featuring Soulja Slim), which hit #1 in 2004.
5. R. Kelly & Jay-Z, Unfinished Business, 524,000. This was the second collaboration by the superstar pairing. The first, The Best Of Both Worlds, peaked at #2 in 2002. But that first album has sold a healthier 933,000 copies. This was the lowest-selling #1 album of 2004-as well as the lowest-selling chart-topper of the Nielsen/SoundScan era to that point. (It may have been undercut by Jay-Z's collaboration with Linkin Park, Collision Course, which was released just five weeks later.) Unfinished Business charted in October 2004 with first-week sales of 215,000. That's 41% of its total.
6. Marilyn Manson, The Golden Age Of Grotesque, 526,000. This album, which charted in May 2003, was Manson's second #1, following Mechanical Animals in 1998. Both of these releases were the lowest-selling #1 albums of their respective years. The Gothic shock rocker is the only artist to have the lowest-selling #1 album of the year twice in the Nielsen/SoundScan era.
7. LeToya, LeToya, 529,000. This was the solo debut by LeToya Luckett, a former member of Destiny's Child. LeToya left the group in early 2000, after the release of its top 10 blockbuster, The Writing's On The Wall. LeToya has sold about one-twelfth as many copies as that album has. The album charted in July 2006. The single, "Torn," reached #31 on the Hot 100.
8. Prince, 3121, 530,000. What's a legend like Prince doing on a list like this? Anybody can have an album that under-performs, to use a favored industry euphemism. 3121 charted in March 2006. It was Prince's fourth album to reach #1; his first to do since Batman in 1989. "Black Sweat" was the only song from the album to make the Hot 100. It spent one week on the chart at #60.
9. Private Parts soundtrack, 562,000. The rock soundtrack to the Howard Stern comedy/biopic charted in March 1997. It was that year's lowest-selling #1 album. In fact, it was the lowest-selling #1 album between May 1991 and May 2003, when a Marilyn Manson album did even worse (see #6). It's also the lowest-selling #1 soundtrack from 1991-2008 (except for the two-week old Twilight, which will quickly surpass it). Apart from the four oldies on the album, no songs from the album made the Hot 100.
10. Gridlock'd soundtrack, 585,000. This soundtrack charted in February 1997, five months after the movie's star, 2 Pac, was shot to death. The album features two 2Pac tracks, one a collaboration with Snoop Doggy Dogg. No songs from the album made the Hot 100.
11. Busta Rhymes, The Big Bang, 613,000. This was the rapper's seventh album, but his first to reach #1. It charted in June 2006 with first week sales of 209,000. A single, "Touch It," had run its course by the time the album was released. The follow-up, "I Love My B***," stalled at #41 on the Hot 100. By contrast, five Busta Rhymes songs from previous albums made the top 10.
12. Bruce Springsteen, Devils & Dust, 650,000. This was The Boss' seventh #1 album; his first since The Rising in 2002. But it has sold less than a third as many copies as that album has. Devils & Dust charted in May 2005 with first-week sales of 222,000. It was that year's lowest-selling #1 album. The title song stalled at #72 on the Hot 100. It spent just one week on the chart, compared to 11 weeks for the title song from The Rising.
13. Madonna, American Life, 674,000. This was Madonna's fifth chart-topper; her first since Music in 2000. But this has sold less than a quarter as many copies as that album has. American Life charted in April 2003 with first-week sales of 241,000. That's 36% of its total. The album included Madonna's 2002 hit "Die Another Day" from the James Bond movie of the same name. The problem: No other songs from the album cracked the top 30.
14. India.Arie, Testimony: Vol. 1: Life & Relationship, 688,000. This was the R&B artist's third album, but her first to reach #1. It charted in July 2006. The single, "I Am Not My Hair," had one fleeting week on the Hot 100 (at #97). India.Arie's 2001 breakthrough hit, "Video," logged seven months on the chart.
15. Diddy, Press Play, 700,000. This was the rap icon's first #1 album since 1997, when, as Puff Daddy, he topped the chart with No Way Out. But Press Play has sold less than one-seventh as many copies as that album has. Press Play charted in October 2006. The album's key track, "Come To Me" (featuring Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls) went top 10 on the Hot 100. (By contrast, No Way Out contained four top five hits.)
16. Rod Stewart, Still The Same...Great Rock Classics Of Our Time, 719,000. This was the English star's first pop/rock album following four million-selling Great American Songbook collections. It charted in October 2006. The Songbook albums were trending downward in sales, from a high of 3,221,000 for the first to a low of 1,112,000 for the fourth. A fifth Songbook outing would probably have sold about what this did. So this wasn't a bad showing, just not as good as many figured. It was Stewart's fourth #1 album.
17. Omarion, O, 758,000. This was the R&B artist's solo debut album, following a pair of top 10 albums with the teen group B2K. O charted in February 2005. The title song reached #27 on the Hot 100. Omarion is the only artist with two albums on this list. (There's another dubious distinction.)
18. Nas, Hip Hop Is Dead, 764,000. This was the rapper's third #1 album, following It Was Written in 1996 and I Am... in 1999. But it has sold only about a third of what those albums have sold. Hip Hop Is Dead charted in December 2006, with first-week sales of 355,000. That's a whopping 46% of its total. The title track, featuring will.i.am, peaked at #41 on the Hot 100, lower than such earlier Nas hits as "Street Dreams" and "I Can."
19. Incubus, Light Grenades, 773,000. This was the hard rock group's sixth album, but its first to reach #1. It charted in December 2006. The key track, "Anna-Molly," peaked at #66 on the Hot 100, a far cry from the top 10 showing of the band's "Drive" in 2001.
20. Godsmack, IV, 815,000. This was the hard rock group's second consecutive full-length album to reach #1, following Faceless. But this has sold about half of what that 2003 album has sold. IV charted in May 2006 with first-week sales of 211,000. The key track, "Speak," reached #85 on the Hot 100.
21. The Isley Brothers featuring Ronald Isley, Body Kiss, 815,000. This was the veteran R&B group's second #1 album; its first since The Heat Is On in 1975. Body Kiss charted in May 2003. R. Kelly wrote and produced the key track, "What Would You Do?," which stalled at #49 on the Hot 100.
22. Led Zeppelin, How The West Was Won, 818,000. This live, three-disk compilation charted in June 2003. (It's the only album on this list that comprises more than a single disk.) This was the legendary hard-rock band's seventh #1 album; its first since 1979's In Through The Out Door.
23. LL Cool J, G.O.A.T. Featuring James T. Smith The Greatest Of All Time, 822,000. This was the rap superstar's ninth album, but his first to hit #1. G.O.A.T. charted in July 2000 with first-week sales of 209,000. It was that boom year's lowest-selling #1 album. "Imagine That" was the only song from the album to make the Hot 100. It peaked at #98.
24. Various Artists, The Neptunes Present...Clones, 827,000. Pharrell Williams was featured on six tracks on this hip-hop collection. One of them, "Frontin'" (featuring Jay-Z), went top five on the Hot 100. The album charted in August 2003 with first-week sales of 249,000.
25. A Tribe Called Quest, Beats, Rhymes And Life, 828,000. This charted in August 1996, making it the oldest album on this list. It was the lowest-selling #1 album of 1996-and the lowest-selling chart-topper of the Nielsen/SoundScan era to that point. (It took the unwelcome title from Depeche Mode's 1993 album, Songs Of Faith And Devotion.) Beats, Rhymes And Life was the New York-based rap trio's fourth album, but its first to hit #1. No songs from the album made the Hot 100.
24 novembre 2008
NE LOUPEZ PAS CETTE EMISSION ....
20 novembre 2008
Et loin derrière, on retrouve le couple qui fait rêver les petits français que nous sommes: Tony Parker et Eva Longoria qui n'ont touché, sur la même période, QUE 22.5 millions de dollars. Pitoyable, vraiment .... les pauvres, se donner tant de mal pour si peu ...
Envoyez nous vos dons pour le couple Parker-Longoria, nous transmettrons ...
PROCHAINEMENT SUR VOS ECRANS ...
UNE EMISSION DE FOLIE AVEC UN MAX DE SUPRISES ... + DE 3 HEURES DE SONS, 35 ANNEES DE MUSIQUES NOIRES COMME SEUL SKEUDS PEUT VOUS OFFRIR !!!!
LA TRACKLIST EST FIN PRETE ET CE SERA PRESQUE QUATRE HEURES DE PURE FOLIE AVEC UN INVITE DE MARQUE ... ALORS INSCRIVEZ VOUS A NOTRE NEWSLETTER ET MERCI DE FAIRE TOURNER
13 novembre 2008
11 novembre 2008
Ici C Mar de Sjeuds, j'aimerai bien avoir des news de la personne qui m'avait écrit sur le Blog "Sortir du RMI ..." ceci:
J’écoute souvent certaines émissions que je DL sur votre site…notamment la tienne (Mainstreet). Indéniablement, il y a de la qualité dans ce que vous faites, et on sent que c’est fait avec les trippes. Je t’écris prochainement ici même, au sujet de ce boulevard d’idées qui se heurte à cette impasse financière.
Garde la foi (PS, c’est vrai que t’es parfois un peu…bavard dans les émissions).
Je me demande depuis longtemps qui cela peut être car ce blog, enfin l'adresse de ce blog n'a été envoyé qu'à des proches ou d'anciens proches ... dont une personne qui est .... enfin bref!!!!
Alors même sous couvert d'anonymat, j'aimerai bien avoir des news de cette personne, qui je lis bien, devait me recontacter ...
Voilà, cela me ferais bien plaisir ... alors voila, merci !!!!
C Mar' le bavard (on ne se refait pas !!!)